Tuesday, January 13, 2009

every day i wake up and find myself creeping slowly in daily household works ........then in the afternoon i lie on bed and watch tht my mother went like this she did all these works and one day she died. yrs passed and now whn i look back i ask myself does she really existed.my grandfather ,grandmother all died ,whn thy were alive the picture was so alive all the plays looked soo very real as thy passed away i feel now tht all was just a dream ,i woke up and now i dont remember those scenes much .the gal who was playing role of anita in those moments with thm died too .i dont remember her too ,iam unable to associate myself with her ,plp tell me or give me news tht u did tht or this at tht very time span and i feel blank was it me ?was it really me.even now am i living or am i dying or im beyond these scenes ,who is watching these scences passing off .one who is totally numb ,one who has no judgement to the gestures of passing life ................

No comments: