Friday, July 30, 2010

a small sharing by sw dhyan kamal


sw dhyankamal recites Hanuman chalisa daily on my advice ..........

usually he recites when every body is asleep and there is total silence in home ..

nearly around 11pm .
one day at night i felt like peeping in his room ,i found him shivering and shaking sitting in the corner of bed .
swDhayan kamal -:" ma something is happening to me , im feeling sharp pain on my third eye "

ma anita- and .................

sw D -" Ma when i was reciting Hanuman chalisa i found my self in space . every where just space and then i saw a beam of white light coming frm space .that light came and hit my forehead .....and this is happening frm few days ,if i go on reciting JAI HAANUMAN ,JAI HANUMAN ,i feel severe pain in top of my head and in back portion .............ma I dont recite jai hanuman ..but it comes frm within and i keep repeating ...........
then im not able to walk or talk ,ma i cannot express properly "

ma - OK ..dont stop chanting ...do what comes frm within and dont stop any thing .

30/7/10


a small introduction abt dhyan kamal - He was born to us on 10.6.1994 .Before his birth i used to pray to ultimate lord , to send a soul who has very little work left on earth and wants to come to earth to fulfill it and to get free frm coming in body again .i used to pray GOD "lord take my womb for yr purpose ,use my body fullest for yr works " at tht time i used to meditate a lot .After a year DHYAN KAMAL was born .we named him ASEEM .....
He was like Japanese monk ........chinki ..he used to walk on toes and ate only fruits and milk ....
after many years slowly he got accustomed to our food habits . when he grew little older ...i used to tell him that" do all work but never forget why u have come here .remember your purpose of coming .."

he is now 16 and im very happy to see tht his grooming has started .........................towards his GOAL for this life span .
















6 comments:

sunil said...

Maa---i am really happy to know that ur child is grooming---just 2 days b4 i hv shared ur both childs photos on FB--and there were some good cooments to--ppl liked it---so its lovely

Mrinalini said...

Pranaam Maa,

This is really how all parents must be. U r the very example and the very source for Your son reaching this divine state Maa, with your meditation and prayers. Maa this will help other parents too to be more aware about meditation and about how to welcome a soul.

My experience is nearly similar to Yours Maa. Before being pregnant of my youngest son, I used to pray for me to welcome an evolved soul and I meditated a lot. When I got pregnant, I meditated more and more and used to talk to this soul within and listened to bhajans more and more. Then after some time I could have communion with my son when he was still in my womb. We talked a lot and his talk was as if God is talking to me because the reply I was getting at that time was wisdom itself. Since childhood, I used to pray Shree Krishna. Then when I got pregnant, I knew that a boy child will take birth, I knew it not by the doctor first, but by my own communion with him in my womb. That time itself, I decided to name him Krishna. Then later on the fourth month the doctor confirmed about his being a boy. Our home was as if a temple, we were welcoming him with prayers, meditation, and bhajans. Then just before he took birth, he told me that all my problems will be solved as soon as he will take birth. He also said that he will take birth naturally not by caesarian. When it was time for his arrival on this earth, I had my first pain and when I went to the hospital, they admitted me and I stayed there for 10 days. During these 10 days, many things happened. There was cyclone in Mauritius. The doctor was saying that it's getting too long for labour and he said that he'll do caesarian. I objected and asked him to wait. He first said that ok but all responsibility will be mine. I agreed. Then on a Monday he came again to check me and finally decided that the day after at 10 am he'll do caesarian on me and that I'll have to accept that.
He just gave order and went. From then I prayed and cried a lot. I again asked my son, "R u sure, you will come naturally?" and he replied 'yes'. The same day I was about to get operated at 10 am, I got my first labour pain at 1 am and at 1.30 am I was admitted in the Labour Ward. There with the Grace of the Lord, I gave birth to Krishna at 5.05 am naturally and the doctor couldn't understand about what was happening. When he was called to check me, he said he won't do it and sent another doctor.

Maa this was an experience that happened to me and my son is now 4 yrs old. His date of birth was on 7th March 2006.

Thanks a lot Maa for this divine sharing of Yours. Bow to U Maa.

Mrinalini said...

Pranaam Maa,

This is really how all parents must be. U r the very example and the very source for Your son reaching this divine state Maa, with your meditation and prayers. Maa this will help other parents too to be more aware about meditation and about how to welcome a soul.

Thanks a lot Maa for this divine sharing of Yours. Bow to U Maa.

Anonymous said...

Amazing sharing by both my beloved mothers. I always wanted to do this myself. If ever I ever become a mother. I would like to be a mother of a spiritually evolved child, who wants birth for his liberation. It is an inspiration to me because, if ever I go through this situation, I will know what needs to be done. Thanks Maa ... Love you.

sunil said...

its really great! hearing experince of both lovey lovely much more respected Maas---and Maa Nalini ji--when i hv seen photo of krishna, i relly felt it that this soul looks diff--and same was with Maa anitaji's son too--but was not sure that time--but confirmed after hearing ur experiences---v r lucky --no more words.--thnx

sunil said...

its really great! hearing experince of both lovey lovely much more respected Maas---and Maa Nalini ji--when i hv seen photo of krishna, i relly felt it that this soul looks diff--and same was with Maa anitaji's son too--but was not sure that time--but confirmed after hearing ur experiences---v r lucky --no more words.--thnx