Friday, July 13, 2012

Balance your mind from center to periphery from periphery to center

Try balancing your mind from periphery to center and from center to periphery .
Many a times this question comes to me - Ma I am  lost .I not feeling any thing ,I have become worldly .Earlier I was growing ..I was getting cosmic vibes and many things were happening within .Now nothing is happening .Am I lost ?
Now mind happens on both layers some times you are on periphery ,you grow there .Learn from life and some times you come in center ..
Here I will like to quote OSHO'S lines on this subject .Guru is jadugar ( magician) he explains every thing in a most beautiful way .
[At center you are already a Buddha ,a Siddha who has arrived home .On the periphery you are in the world - in the mind ,in dreams ,in desires ,in anxieties ,in thousand and one games .And you are both .
There will be moments , glimpses of your own center . They cannot be permanent ; again and again you will thrown back to periphery .Then you will see you are not understanding ; stupid ;frustrated ;missing meaning of life - because you exist on two planes .The plane of periphery and plane of center .] Osho

You will feel it weird but by and by this weirdness will disappear and you will be able to sail your ship from periphery to center and from center to periphery .

No comments: