Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MY GURU AND ME ..WE WALK HAND IN HAND

It was 1987 march when I was married to Sw Abhaybharti . I was a teenager and was very childlike .This was the year when I came in contact with Osho . Whole of my in laws family was Osho sanyasin . Every day my father in law and other family members  did dynamic and other meditations . I used to watch them while  doing my house hold works . I didn't  like Osho  . .My mind was filled with all negative news about osho which used to get published in news papers at that time . Every wall of our house had Osho pictures in different poses and quotations .
While moving in the house I always saw him watching me and smiling at me . This happened every day . I was not pleased by this  .I went to him angrily and said .."don't watch me and don't smile at me ...I am not your disciple ..go and take care of your disciples."
There was a big poster of osho on the wall just above the stairs which led to my room .Every time passing from there I saw him smiling at me lovingly .I said to him " look I don"t have time to talk to you i am going to prepare lunch so better you don't smile at me ." In hindi angrily I said " din bhar mere peeche lage rahte hain ".means whole day he is after me .
In this way our talk began . For .few months I was in displeased mode but slowly we became friends .I started  sharing all emotions ,pain and pleasures with him. .
This became our every day routine . I very easily understood his non verbal replies to my sharing. Though I was not his disciple for me he was present every moment like other family members . I never felt   his  physical   absence .
while all these continued ....when ,I got totally soaked in his energy  I didn't realize .He started guiding me in my meditations . All my daily  house hold chores became the process of meditation ,witnessing and contemplation..All though all the works were happening by me on body level ,i was completely aloof from the periphery world . I was flying in sky in totally different world and energy .Time dimension changed . voluminous books were read by me in just an hour or so . I felt I was feather like .
It was a great mystery for me  for years that  why OSHO was helping me so much .
Many a times I asked him about it . My this question was answered by him in 2004 when I first time went to Pune .
rest later ......................................
hahahahaha ..experiencing tremendous joy and laughter rising from my navel chakra  sweetttttt smile
_()_ hari om 

No comments: