Monday, March 8, 2010

my first outer body experience........with BUDDHA


A SMALL SHARING OF 1990

My first outer body experience was with Buddha.......

It was mid night and i was in sleep

suddenly i saw lord Buddha ..as i saw him i came out of body .
As if HE asked me to come out and follow him. I was totally thoughtless and was just following HIM like a small child ............
HE took me to many dimensions which i never knew .It was like we were crossing many skies.i was walking behind HIM enchanted..knowing nothing....... totally blank .After crossing many dimensions we came to a place where there was a ladder . The ladder was full of golden light .The light was so bright that i was not able to see beyond it clearly .The light on the top few ladder was brightest and it was descending downwards .................Buddha walked to the highest step of ladder and I was standing on the first .The golden light was touching my feet .I was seeing Buddha and HE was seeing me .
a message came to me as if HE was saying tht im the last step.I AM THE ULTIMATE and you are on the first .I felt that i was the BUDDHA and in coming time ill climb all these ladders and will disappear on the highest point .The image of BUDDHA then became small and like an arrow it came in on my heart chakra .I found a golden BUDDHA within.

(Frm the memory diary of a mad woman )

3 comments:

Sathees said...

What is the difference between a dream and a out of body experience ?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

trance state is dream like but not dream .here body is in deep rest yet consciousness is totally awake and imness experiences different kinds of experiences...
If one is in sleep ,the moment GURU appears the body goes in deep rest and the soul gets awake .THE VERY PRESENCE OF GURU AWAKES THE SHISHYA.


when ever the cosmos pours something in u .It changes the happening pattern of body .It brings body to rest so that it can work on u .

MARCH 11, 2010 8:18 PM
Post a Comment