Wednesday, June 9, 2010

jane kya baat hue ......................


i met him in mahakal temple palampur ...........a devotee and dissolving in oneness ..........

HIS GURU WAS DISCIPLE OF RAMANA MAHARSHI . He had darsan of mahakal in very young age when he was preparing for IAS exam .frm that moment his life changed and he was ordered frm above to serve mahakal and mahakali .

i had many beautiful experiences with this beloved fellow named RAM

he performed a very beautiful devotion puja of mahakal ( lord shiva) with us .i always used to say frm my childhood that lord shiva is my father ,so being in mahakal temple in a very serene and silent place ........made me a hollow bamboo for lord to flow frm me ............
i had darsan of mahadevi my mother mahakali ...........
my whole body was shaking kundalni was hitting shasdhara .........my eyes were closed and tears were rolling down .........
for two hrs nearly this continued ........i was one with MA .Ram understood wht had happened to me so he very swiftly opened his almira and took a red chunri and wrapped me with it .
It was nearly 11pm night .i was sitting in a small room of RAM in mahakal temple .

ram took his tanpura and started singing bhajjans of his guru and mahakali .

we had never ever had heard such a heartfull song with classic touch . ram told us tht he had never learnt any music ...........its only tht in presence of mahakali or in good sangat his beingness starts singing ..............

it was tremendously beautiful in dark night he was singing ...............with such devotion and ones with mahakali ma.
we returned back to our hotel but my imness was in deep silence ,whole night it was a trance state where imness too was dissolved .i was feeling as if i was mahakali .To be in communion with lord you have to become lord itself .

next day we went to temple again ..........

Ram shared his feelings telling me that he was not able to sleep whole nt and was sitting in meditation in frnt of MA.
he was revealed by blessing of kalima that he was connected to me frm my past life ...........................



rest next time ...........................................

4 comments:

brahmphool said...

esssstory in story.................total bakwaas ...................who is anita ...wht play happens to her who damn caresssssss...........but see yet she writes yet this bakwas called sharing happens .........

Unknown said...

sapne mei deekha sapna.........

life itself is dream yet these things happen in dream ....who ever is listening or sharing do not exist

Unknown said...

Maa mein to aap Maa Shakti hi nazar aati hai. Sahi nazar chahiye dekhne ko.

Unknown said...

I am blessed Ma... U shared this BAKWAS with me.

MA SHAKTI APKO SAT SAT PRANAM