Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE THIRST.......

I went to into a restaurant enjoy the delicacy of THE I,
the food was wonderful and tempting ...
THE I enjoyed it ...and felt full ....
but again it went into the same restaurant to feed itself ....
it enjoyed THE FOOD more ....
years passed..........I kept changing the food joints ,
the food was same every where .............
one day while sitting on the table
I felt the hunger was no more ....
the Lust of food was over ....
I went away from the market towards the sky touching mountains ..............
and dwelled in to the silence of its own SOUL .................




mbnjhguyt67r56rtdreswq32qwadf
3am phoenix

4 comments:

Unknown said...

.....no words Maa..........

sunil said...

silence must be ultimate food Ma...hame bhi chakha do...thnx...

sanyal said...

....till lust of food is there Maa....market is not yet over...

Anonymous said...

mere man ke andh tamas mein jyotirmayi utro ...

jai jai maa ... jai maa ...
jai jai maa ... jai maa ...