Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE MASTER KEY



I had 109 keys to open the BIG LOCK .I tried all keys but failed ,none of them worked .
I sat tired and frustrated on my failure .I asked the LOCK "WHERE
IS YOUR KEY ?None of these r working .
the LOCK LAUGHED.........and said "you tried all except the ONE ..."
But how can this be ?.....i am trying these same keys from years ...
i was puzzled ...
THE LOCK WAS SILENT ........
In deep silence a voice from the LOCK came ..."YOU ARE MY KEY "
I followed the instruction and went straight up to the LOCK surrendering myself to it .


THE LOCK OPENED ......DOOR WAS OPEN


and i knew I WAS THE MASTER KEY ....


Now i was not afraid of any lock because now i knew the secret towards freedom ..............


I WAS THE MASTER KEY

2 comments:

sanyal said...

THE MASTER KEY IS WITHIN,,,,SEARCHING OUTWARDLY DOES NOT HELP LONG....

sunil said...

so one has to go inwards in any case....inner and inner in self to open that lock...v r trying Ma....thnx a lot for Ur lovley guidence...