Saturday, August 6, 2011

MEANING OF HARI OM TATSAT


Lucille Avakian Karnik--What does Hari Om Tat sat mean?



When Lucille asked me "what does Hari Om Tat Sat mean ?"

A deep silence prevailed ....
I closed my eyes .....I see just cosmic bliss .....A big ball of light ...sky full of golden light .
I felt like instantly telling her "SUPREME LIGHT" , as i knew it .
But then my mind worked and I thought why not see its literal meaning in Google .
I was going to type it in Google search ...
when a laugh appeared . A voice smiled and said "when WHOLE GOOGLE is within u ,why are you searching without .
I closed my eyes and "I" DISSOLVED ....................
The sky was full with golden light SUPREME LIGHT ....my body started shaking , something from my body came out and flew towards that light. Within fraction of seconds it dissolved in that supreme light .
My body was shaking.... every pore was filled with THAT LIGHT ...
body was moving to and fro .....fast ....
every thing melted in that light .
only stillness blissfulness was there ...
.The answer wassss... perfect with pureness and authenticity .
WHEN ALL DISSOLVES ..WHAT REMAINS ?
THE REMAIN IS HARI OM TAT SAT
THE SUPREME BLISS ...THE NOTHINGNESS
FORMLESS ............................LOVE .........
Hari Om Tatsat
Ma Anita

1 comment:

sunil said...

HARI AUM TATSAT....PRANAM MA PARAMTIRTH.....